FlowCrypt servers customers of all sizes, from SMB to deployments within enterprises with tens of thousands of employees.
|Encrypted messages conveniently from Gmail interface||✓||✓||✓|
|Receive messages + files through Encrypted Contact Page||✓||✓||✓|
|Send encrypted messages to OpenPGP users||✓||✓||✓|
|Send password protected messages to anyone else||✓||✓||✓|
|Choose when password protected messages expire||✓||✓||✓|
|Recipients can securely reply without any plugin||✕||✓||✓|
|Add attachments larger than 5MB (up to 25MB)||✓||✓||✓|
|Use a custom email footer||✕||✓||✓|
|Have over 100 users per domain||✕||✓||✓|
|Domain-wide settings and restrictions||✕||✕||✓|
|Legacy systems compatibility||✕||✕||✓|
|On-prem key management||✕||✕||✓|
|Custom security rules||✕||✕||✓|
Domain-wide settings and restrictions
You can restrict FlowCrypt usage to pre-approved set of functionality, such as:
- set domain-wide account settings (language, message expiration)
- disable password-protected messages
- disable private key backups
- enforce message signing
- enforce entering pass phrase for every session
- forbid or enforce pass phrase changes
- disable publishing of your Public Keys
- requirement to use an internal keyserver
- custom keyservers based on recipient domain
- tell us what you need:
FlowCrypt supports SSO through the following authentication flows:
- on the Enterprise Admin Panel, admins may authenticate with your Identity Provider such as Auth0 or OneLogin, or any other IdP that supports OIDC. Alternatively you may also use Google as your IdP, optionally also delegated to 3rd party IdP.
- on the client apps, FlowCrypt uses Google IdP to authenticate, optionally also using a 3rd party delegated SSO flow with OneLogin, Auth0 or other IdP currently in use.
Legacy systems compatibility
We will help make FlowCrypt compatible with your (or customer/vendor) current systems for interoperability.
Integration or enforcement of use of your current key management mechanisms, LDAP servers, etc. See Keyserver integration.
Custom security rules
In addition to security settings listed in Domain-wide settings and restrictions, you can also:
- enforce use of Private Keys that match records your own Public Key server (which FlowCrypt can integrate with)
- disable Private Key export or viewing
- enforce pass phrases of certain strength, and more
FlowCrypt will follow a set of security rules that your business or regulatory requirements demand.
FlowCrypt can integrate with your current systems to improve usability, security, auditing, etc.
This can involve public key servers, hardware security modules, or other internal systems.
Our Service Level Agreement gives you the assurance you need for your business. It includes service availability as well as response time for bugfixes, security patches and the like.
Please reach out to
email@example.com indicating that you are interested in our enterprise offerings and we’ll be happy to help.